Text size:  a 

Amerdeep Somal the Complaints Commissioner appeared before the Treasury Select Committee on 15 June 2022.  You can watch this back via the UK Parliamentary website Committees – UK Parliament and see the published correspondence further to the appearance here

Click here for updates on the Complaints Scheme consultation and Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP)

Independent Review of the Connaught Income Fund Series 1

The Commissioner has now provided her response to the Financial Services Future Regulatory Framework Review Phase II Consultation OCC – FSRFR response final 15 February 2021

The Commissioner has signed an updated Protocol for the relationship between the Office of the Complaints Commissioner and:

The Scheme and related Regulators Policy Statement can be accessed on the following links:

Correspondence by the current and previous Complaints Commissioner about the Complaints Scheme and the proposed changes can be found below:

Letter to Mel Stride MP from Amerdeep Somal, dated 29 June 2022: